Dr. James M. Wilson is a 1982 graduate of Jena High School, and a 1986 graduate of Louisiana Tech
University where he received his B.S. in Microbiology. He completed studies at Tulane University
School of Medicine in New Orleans in 1990, did his residency at Baylor College of Internal Medicine
in Houston, Texas finishing in 1993 and did his fellowship in cardiovascular disease at Texas Heart
Institute/ Baylor College of Medicine in 1997.
Dr. Wilson served as a clinical assistant professor with Baylor College of Medicine in the Department
of Cardiology. He was formerly the Assistant Chief of Cardiology at St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital in
Houston and the Program Director of the Cardiology fellowship program for SLEH/ Texas Heart
Institute occupying the Robert Hall Chair in Cardiology. And he also served as Chief of Medical Staff
at St. Luke's Hospital during the 2014-2016 term.
We are located in the Texas Medical Center at
the Scurlock Tower. Click on the "View Larger
Map" to your left for directions from your
location. The Fannin Street parking entrance is
for valet and self parking. The Main Street
entrance is for self parking only.
Pinky S. Tiwari, MD
James M. Wilson, MD
6560 Fannin St, Suite 1836
Houston TX 77030
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00 pm.
Saturday & Sunday - closed
Dr. Wilson: 832-336-1530
Houston MDs | 6560 Fannin, Suite 1836 | Houston, TX 77030 | 713-790-1775/832-336-1530
Copyright 2016-2018 © HoustonMDs. All rights reserved. Contact the Webmaster
Initial Visit Packet
Chest Pain Handout
Click here to fill out and
submit form for Dr. Wilson.
If you are coming to see us for consultation and you've made an appointment, please follow these instructions exactly as they
1. You may download the following pdf files shown below and save them to your computer.
2. Once you have saved them on your computer, fill the forms out electronically since they are fillable PDF files and save them in
your personal computer.
3. Click on the submit form below, fill out the information and attach (upload) the completed pdf files to the submit form. Click on
the "submit" button.
4. Or you can download the PDF files, fill them out, print the PDF files, and bring the completed forms to your appointment.
5. Or you may fax the forms. The fax number is (713)-790-1605